|Are you ready for Cottonwood?|
Artists are arriving, bands are tuning their guitars, and vendors are doing last minute prep. That's right...Cottonwood Art Festival is this weekend, May 6-7 at Cottonwood Park in Richardson, TX! To help you prepare, here are 5 things you can do for this weekend's event.
1. Check out the list of artist that will be in attendance at this weekend. With over 240 different artist, you are sure to have a full day ahead of you of some amazing art! Visit our full lists of Artist to pick our your favorites!
2. Help your kiddos get their artistic minds working and prepare them for the awesome ArtStop, featuring a wide variety of hand-on children's activities ranging from Cottonwood Crazy Cool Caps, to throwing mud on a pottery wheel, to crating a masterpiece at Canvas Classic.
3. Get ready to listen to some rocking good tunes on two different stages located in the Courtyard and also Food Court. Cottonwood features a full line-up of local favorite bands. Check out this weekend's entertainment schedule.
4. Come with an empty stomach and get ready to enjoy all of the Cottonwood treats! From gourmet waffles, to your traditional favorite corn dog, to a chocolate delight, we are sure to have something for everyone's taste buds!
5. Be in the know! Check out the Visitor's Info page on the Cottonwood website to find out details on parking at the festival, the festival map and so much more!
Cottonwood features top local bands performing the best in rock, country, jazz, blues, swing and folk. View full performance schedule.
A masterpiece with your pint-size picassos in the Children's ArtStop area featuring a hands-on world of art with life-size paint brushes and dozens of activities irresistible to any child. Additional info...
Don't forget...there's an art to having fun! Join our Mailing List to receive updates and exciting news about the semi-annual Cottonwood Art Festival!