feature local and regional musicians as they perform classic rock, pop, jazz, soul, and Latin favorites.
Saturday October 3 performing artists include:
- Matt Rogers (10–11 a.m.): This professional chapman stick artist is influenced by the classical greats.
- J.R. Byrd (11:30–1p.m.): As an acoustic funk-pop singer and songwriter, he prides himself on creative lyrics.
- David Carr, Jr. (1:30–3p.m.): This saxophonist has a distinctive sound, combining contemporary jazz with funk and R&B.
- The Jason Lee McKinney Band (3:30-5p.m.): This southern rock band will have you jumping out of your seats to stomp your feet.
- Jason Elmore & Hoodoo Witch (5:30-7p.m.): Jason is known as one of the best blues artists in the region.
- Victor Andrada (10–11a.m.): This artist brings smooth Latin style along with his great guitar performances.
- The Wicks (11:30-1 p.m.): This independent folk band will soothe your soul with their smooth rhythms.
- The Bodarks (1:30-3 p.m.): This local string band will wow you with their unique genre of music.
- Revolution 9 (3:30-5 p.m.): This 60’s tribute band will make you nostalgic for the British Invasion.